Re: [NTLK] Split 2x00 case. Blast.

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 07:57:48 EST

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:30 AM, Bruce Durocher II <bedii@qwest.net> wrote:
> Anyone have a spare 2000 back for sale? Or the skills to replace the back
> and adjust the SER-001 so it
> doesn't split the replacement back?

Hey, I've got a few backs and can do the required mod to the case back and
install it back for you if you want. Or I can mod it and have you install
it...
This is the mod that Frank mentioned before to prevent this.
Contact me off list as I have a few backs left that I just organized if you
are interested...
For those in the US preferably because it may be cheaper to deal with Frank
if you are elsewhere like the EU.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung