Re: [NTLK] Filemaker Pro

From: Mike Detlefsen <detmik64_at_att.net>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 11:33:39 EST

I’ve been using JFile and a Palm Tungsten to sync with Filemaker for a
number of years. It’s automatic and fast. When I used the MP 2000 for
this purpose, I used NewtDB for the database. It was usable but not
fast, and required FMP to save as a text file to import. Ugh. I used
every database program available for the Newt, and that was an area
where that definitely needed improvement. I got seriously dis-enchanted
with the Newt as a database machine when Apple dropped the ball on sync
capabilities.

Mike