Re: [NTLK] 72 newton laptops on eBay

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 15:11:05 EDT

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf@mac.com>wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this with us all!!
> I've bought few weeks ago 3 power adapters from this aution and so far,
> they
> are working great. Should I discontinue to use them?
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=
> 5849542314

Hey Carlos,
I'm not sure personally if they meet the same Newton Power Adapter Specs as
called for in the Newton Spec Sheet for Power Adapters.
Only someone who's knowledgeable who could test this could give a definitive
answer.
I just warn people so that you understand these are NOT OEM Newton Power
Adapters.
You use them at your own risk.

Can you send me a photo of what they look like?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung