Re: [NTLK] FS: Recelled and Hinge Fixed eMate

From: John Gardner <jcalg_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 16:44:21 EDT

Has it shipped yet? I've never used an e-mate, or even seen one up
close.
I bought the first Newton in the summer of '93, and I have several
other flavors.
I wrote a manual for holography on that first one, and I love the
instant-on word
processor concept. I use some Newtons with the Newton keyboard, but
I'm tired
of cables, and adapters, and I'd like a direct keyboard input. I'll
script on a 2100.

Thanks,
Cal Gardner