Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth touchy!

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 19:38:02 EDT

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Scott Hoffman <hoffo@mac.com> wrote:

> Who among you who use Bluetooth find it very touchy?

I don't find it very touchy, but I do find that once it has
encountered an error (rare in my setup, but still happens) that a soft
reset clears everything up.

> I finally received my Pico card and have it running *somewhat* smoothly but every once in a while it'll seemingly refuse to work - sometimes it'll receive only but give errors when attempting to send files (small text-only files) ... sometimes it won't work at all... sometimes a reset seems to get it working again...
>
> I'm running Blunt 0.7.6 and all the associated packages. I haven't had to freeze any applications while using it - could that be the issue?

Going with Blunt 0.7.6 is probably good. Freezing some packages might
help, I keep my system somewhat minimal. Do you use Syspatch at all?
You'll definitely want to freeze that, if so.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/