Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth touchy!

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 03:17:42 EDT

I've found it to be really reliable. However I've never been able to get it to
send information from the desktop to the Newton.

Tony

[snip]
      Who among you who use Bluetooth find it very touchy?
      I finally received my Pico card and have it running *somewhat* smoothly
but every once in a while it'll seemingly refuse to work - sometimes it'll
receive only but give errors when attempting to send files (small text-only
files) ... sometimes it won't work at all... sometimes a reset seems to get it
working again...
[snip]