Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth touchy!

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 07:35:37 EDT

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:15 AM, Scott Hoffman <hoffo@mac.com> wrote:

> Everything works great today - in a way it's
> frustrating! :) No issues with sending packages
> to and from the Newton today. I'll try my PBG4 tomorrow and see if
> that gives any errors.

It probably just needed a soft reset or two.

One thing to note, on my setup the amber light on my PICO Card stays
on for a while after I insert the card and my Newton has popped up the
dialog saying I've inserted a communications card. If I try to
initiate any connections while the light is still on, I'll get errors
because the card is still busy.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com