Re: [NTLK] Wikinewt

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 16:57:11 EDT

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blake Hanes <kissmyash933@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know that I'm not very active here as I don't use My Newt's that much but
> if someone has an archive of the Wiki I'd be glad to host it on our server
> at home. That way I could at least give something back to the community that
> has helped me out over the years.
> Blake.

I agree with Woody that it's a shame that WikiWikiNewt is down at the
moment and that it is an indispensable resource.

Truth is that I just haven't spent the time to try to get it back up
and running because it's been easier to point people at the archived
version on web.archive.org. I should at least do a proper landing page
with a link & redirect if I'm going to leave it that way much longer.

I've been making slow progress on the new UNNA.org site and had put
WikiWikiNewt below it on the list. I'll try to get a free moment this
weekend to take a crack at doing something about WikiWikiNewt.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/