Re: [NTLK] NewtonSales.com Specials for September

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 14:42:09 EDT

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Knowledge Navigator <
knowledgenavigator@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Newtontalkers,
> Check out the specials for September on my website:
>
> www.newtonsales.com

Ferdi,

Can I ask that you post the price for things such as accessories on your
website. I think you have that listed as Options.
I think your old site had some prices for Options listed but the new one no
longer has them listed.
People will occasionally ask me when they are looking at your site.
I refer them to whichever place has them available but this seems to be an
annoyance for them because they ask me how much it should cost and I have to
keep telling them to ask you since the item is being sold by you.
Kind of strange that you don't have those listed but maybe it doesn't.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung