Re: [NTLK] Dedicated Newton Forum?

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 12:22:03 EDT

Too all interested, I've been monitoring this forum/list for years and have gotten a lot of useful information and help by/and from the members. Like most, I deeply appreciate this asset. My take on any other forum/format is that care should be taken not to fragment the existing member structure. As has been pointed out, the present format is compatible with the platform that is the reason for the forum in the first place. There are too few Newton users as it is so care should be taken not to spreading those across several disparate areas.

Just my $.02 worth.