Re: [NTLK] Dedicated Newton Forum?

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 18:21:05 EDT

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Ok, so should I not bother, or do you want to work together Morgan?

Oh, no, by all means you should!

You, of course, are welcome to an account to the new UNNA.org CMS
(migration and development is still underway and a bit slow at the
moment, but progressing) if you want to implement it there
immediately. If you'd rather develop your own site, I'd love to have
you import the guide into the new UNNA.org when it goes live.

The new UNNA.org site is a bit more book-like (structured much like
Mr. Brown suggested), but I had fully intended to have someone put
together a general "Getting Started" guide to pull much of the
detailed information together for new users.

Feel free to drop me an email at unna@unna.org if you want access to
the Basecamp project and/org the UNNA.org CMS.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com