Re: [NTLK] eMate vs. 2100

From: newton <newton_at_nullachtfuenfzehn.de>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 05:12:27 EDT

hi ryan,

i don't have the 2100 - just the 2000 - and an emate. i'm loving both, but
in case of a lonesome island i would take the 2000:
- the emate is (even with the accelarating rom-board) really slow
- you can't connect a memory card and a lan-/wifi-card at one time
- it is too large for a (regulary) vest pocket ;-)
- the battery is hard mounted

but for typing a lot of text, i'm loving the integrated keyboard of the
emate and also the „hardware“-buttons for scrolling etc..

please excuse my poor english (poor knowledge - not a poor recognition),
jan

newtontalk@newtontalk.net schreibt: