Re: [NTLK] Jaggies Fix (Any updates on this?)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 16:15:08 EDT

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Morgan Aldridge <morgant@makkintosshu.com>wrote:
> Below the YouTube videos is a short list of the PDFs. You'll want the
> one from Kenichi Shimoda entitled "Newton Hardware Refresh":
>
> <
> http://newton.so-kukan.com/gravity/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/NewtonHardwareRefresh_WWNC2007.pdf

Ah, I finally figured it out by myself and wow what a nice read.
I will no have to figure out if I can find any Newtons I have with the
Jaggies so I can test this repair process out.
There's got to be one in my box somewhere OR maybe a MLB and Touch Screen I
have on the side to test this out with.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung