Re: [NTLK] Case Discussion

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 00:51:00 EDT

Greetings list,

I'm back after a long hiatus - just throwing in my two cents in about those Eagle Creek bags...
Mine is holding up very well - brought my Newt to El Centro, CA on business and have more than enough room for everything. The YKK zippers feel extremely sturdy.

In case anyone is looking for them, they can be had at REI... I forget which specific model mine is but I'll look when I get back on Friday.
Hoping to get a Newt glamour shot tomorrow. :)

Take care,
Scott