Re: [NTLK] Your latest unexpected Newton OS or application discovery

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 12:16:00 EDT

On Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 9:46 am Doug Parker wrote:

> What was the last, neat, unexpected
> thing you found the Newton would do?

For me, this moment was when I discovered how well the Newton actually edits text. When I learned how to consistently and accurately handwrite on my screen at a high rate of speed. The culmination of this learning ending with the single character scrub. Whoa! I can scrub a single character? Awesome!

And, all very intuitive. (spell check please)

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM