Re: [NTLK] Interesting Screen Anomaly on 2100, Anyone...

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 20:49:08 EDT

Hi Ryan

I was attending to the assumption that you had an issue with the
Digitizer, but this description may actually be an issue with the
display. cracked LCDs that I have seen will have a dark oily like
material that does ooze around. I have also seen burned out areas in
the center of an eMate display that would change shape with pressure.

I know that I don't have a digitizer but I will look around to see if
I have a spare display.

Woody