Re: [NTLK] Ethernet doesn't work

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 10:08:04 EDT

I will assume that you are using NCX.

You have had success with this setup so it must be good.

NCX cam have problems when the connection is broken on the Newton side
and the Newton can have problems when several unsuccessful Dock
attempts are made.

I recommend that you reset your Newton via the reset button not
through a software application such as Avi's backdrop.
Log out of you mac account and log back in or restart the Mac if this
fails.

Good luck
Woody