Re: [NTLK] Printing and Faxing with the 2000U

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 04:24:21 EDT

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Scott Hoffman <hoffo@mac.com> wrote:

> How do you print email, is there a trick to it? I open the
> message to read it, and hit print... even
> tried "select all"... done it with the message checked... done it
> without. Nothing seems to work.

Have you tried exporting the text to Notes? That's what I would do in
your situation. I think there is something in the "tag" menu for this,
at least with some mail transports and stationery.

> Oops, almost forgot - what sort of "x-jack" PCMCIA modem do you
> recommend? Are they pretty much
> all the same?

I've got four different PC card modems--a couple with Xjacks and a
couple with dongles, and they all work for me--completely different
brands, including one that I could never get to work with my ancient
Mac. I think all the X-jack models are based on one chip, so you
should be safe.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland