Re: [NTLK] Multiple accounts in Mail V

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 13:36:50 EDT

On Sep 26, 2008, at 1:01 PM, John Broughton wrote:

> Am in the process of moving my main email account to another server
> and need to run several accounts in Mail V on a 2100 for that
> period. Anybody know of a way to use more than one email account in
> Mail V? Would another program do this better?
> Thanks for the replies and the strong support of this group. It's
> appreciated.

You can set up multiple accounts by going to your Owner slip and
adding another "email access" property to it. Make sure you click on
the advanced tab and check the box to enable checking for new mail.
That should allow you to check more than one email account, but I
don't have a way to test it. From what it looks like, you won't have
an option to check just one email account at a time unless you check
that box I mentioned earlier.