Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Tools September 2008 Review?

From: J. Steven Salibo <jsalibo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 12:30:24 EDT

You are correct on this and it is a valid concern. I chose to go with this
solution, as it was the best way I could connect my 130 and eMate, given my
current setup. Just rolled the dice and am hoping for the best. I do like
this developer and his response has been outstanding, so at this time I am
very happy. If he disappears, I just hope I have gotten my money's worth by
then.