Re: [NTLK] Wacom Tablet (Bamboo)... Again

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 10:30:20 EDT

The axiotron modbook tablet conversations use the macbook/pro's original screen so if you like the original size you'd be ok. Some days my 12in G3 ibooks screen feels small compared to the 17in macbook pro and 20in+ desktop setups, but I really can't see hauling around a laptop bigger than 13in not to mention handling a tablet larger then that.
Joe Reilly