Re: [NTLK] Wacom Tablet (Bamboo)... Again

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 21:39:17 EDT

Just checked it out, (scribbler 4000) and it looks cool but at that price IMHO you might as well send in your macbook for the modbook treatment and avoid the hackintosh headache cause there's bound to be something on the scribbler that there isn't a driver for yet. Unless you like tinkering and bending unsupported hardware and software configurations to your will, Muhaha! :-)
Joe Reilly