Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton Search Question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 09:12:03 EDT

This is true of doing a record search. But there is also the "Find" utility.
It is a system wide text search. It will search the currently open soups or
system wide depending on the user's choice. If you choose system wide, it
will even search through Ebooks.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Jon Glass wrote:
<snip>
All data on the Newton is stored in the form of a database. These
databases are, I believe, indexed, but as to "metadata" such a term
was not used. When you search, you are searching the indexed data of
the databases.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland