[NTLK] Newton Art update

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 18:33:50 EDT

Hi there,

Please do send me any of your notes / sketches / diagrams / creations of
any sort that you would be willing to add to the Newton Art Blog.

http://newtonart.blogspot.com/

I'm really grateful for the contributions so far and I'll post another
reminder in about a month's time if no one has any objections.

Anything goes really, doesn't have to be classically artistic (as you
can tell from my ones). Just meanginful in someway to you and created on
a Newton.
Could be a game of noughts and crosses with a nice memory, a diagram, a
reminder note related to an important event, something someone else
stetched for you.
Creations of all sorts are welcome. Screenshots are fine as are
photographs of the item if you can't get them off your Newt.

Just send me the thing with a brief description of how it came to be,
what model of Newton it was created on and when. A bit about the story.

All the best.

Andy