Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton MessagePad 2000 still sealed in box

From: Christopher Dean <chris.dean_at_curtin.edu.au>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 03:35:02 EDT

Actually, it depends on whether the person selling the item will post it at
cost. Postage from Australia to the USA isn't that bad (especially with the
weakness of the Australian $).

Everything costs us a fortune at the moment unless we purchase from New
Zealand - the only country with a currency worth less than ours!.

Chris