Re: [NTLK] Newton Does It! Internal Wifi Success!

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 06:56:17 EDT

Dear Ryan and Doug,

What a splendid development! definitely beats the big block sticking out.

Also LOVE the action music - very Starsky and Hutch or for the British
constituents on the list, Bodie and Doyle (aka the Professionals). Eye
of the Tiger would have worked equally well!

Looking forward to reading the instructions.

All the best

Andy