Re: [NTLK] Newton Does It! Internal Wifi Success!

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 13:08:22 EDT

Ok... stick around and check out www.newtonknowledge.info for wifi set up instructions.

Make sure your router is not protected by WPA, and that you are using a wifi card supported by WavLAN driver. In fact, just strip off the password protection from your router first, and try connecting to it naked.

Only have one worksite set up to connect as well when testing. Also make sure your wifi driver and NIE packages are all on the same store.

Feel free to post your config...

All the best.

Ryan