[NTLK] NS Basic

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 19:40:07 EDT

Dear Newton Users,
1) In a recent thread someone showed interest in programming for the Newton
in NS Basic.
However they indicated that the current price of $99 is too much for this
software.
Personally I already have one legal license which I'd be willing to let go
of at a reasonable price.
I've acquired another license to sell of NS Basic just for this purpose.

If the OP or anyone else is interested please contact me with an offer for
the NS Basic that'd you'd be willing to pay for it to start development of
Newton Software.
What I want is that you send me an email telling me who you are and what you
are planning on developing.

Honestly I'm not in a position to give way this software but as long as I
can recover something of what I paid I'll be happy that I'm promoting Newton
Development.

PS: You will be getting the NS Basic Handbook along with a License Sticker
as a licensed NS Basic User.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung