Re: [NTLK] Fitaly keyboard is free CORRECTION

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 19:43:45 EDT

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> OK, that'll teach me to sit down and start emailing without a coffee fix!
>
> The Fitaly email address is: support@fitaly.com

Hey Tony,

Not a big deal. Thanks for the correction.

After your initial posting I was in contact with, Marianne, and had a long
discussion with her.
She is the wife of the owner who has passed away.
I expressed my appreciation for her willing to provide registrations for any
Newton User looking to use Fitaly.
I inquired about a few things:

Q: If there was any possible release of the code in the near future.