Re: [NTLK] Fax Machine?

From: Christian Walther <cptsalek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 16:37:44 EDT

Hi,

2009/8/9 <montgomeryward18@aol.com>:
> I have a Megahertz Fax Modem with x-jack and a Fax Machine, Could I fax my notes, drawings ETC directly to the fax machine? How would I go about doing this?

you basically need a telephone system so that every device has its own number.
This way you could dial your fax machine. There is no way to connect
the fax modem to the fax machine directly.
At least, none that I know of. Both kinds of devices are built with
the assumption that there is a telephone system between both ends, so
that dialing a destination is necessary.

HTH
Christian