Re: [NTLK] Re MP2000 prototype: any offers?

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 14:42:09 EDT

Are the Newton Messagepad 2000 DVT's Rare?  It seems like there are quite a few at least in pictures on different Newton Museums.
I also have a Pristine Newton Messagepad 2000 DVT with DVT Power Supply and Dongle I believe.  The only difference is that this DVT is a German Model with German Language Roms.

I bought it off of eBay for a song, as the seller didn't quite know what he had.  He thought the language on it was Norweigian, and I saw through the pics that it was a DVT due to it's badging.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how NEW it really was, as well as the DVT accessories included.  The power Supply is labeled N2 on it's badging.