[NTLK] OT: my old Mac SE20~help!

From: G Y <gyounk_at_mac512.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 18:14:13 EDT

The SE/20 is a normal 68000 CPU SE with a internal 20MB hard drive.
Usually has 1MB of RAM too. As the SE/20 was not an official model
name, the 1MB RAM / 20MB HD was referred as such. Other configurations
included 1/0, 2/20, 4/40, 1/80, etc. Mix and match RAM and the
internal HD.

Some info on the SE's are at:
http://www.mac512.com/macwebpages/se.htm
http://www.mac512.com/macwebpages/se30.htm