Re: [NTLK] Styli

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 00:07:00 EDT

On 8/18/2009 10:05 PM, Joshua Armenta wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find a stylus for an MP2100? A family member
> thought it was a dead pen and through mine out.
>
> I know that J&K used to have them but they stopped carrying them
> within the last few months.

OUCH :( How could someone think it was a normal pen? The tip doesn't
look anything one. Anyway if you don't want something to fit in the
silo you might look at a standard stylus such as the ones by PDA Panche.
 The simple stick ones are cheap and work well. They also have fancier
ones if you want them.

-Dan