[NTLK] Aim Transport

From: Joshua Armenta <josharmenta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 14:54:52 EDT

Since there has been lots of discussion regarding chatting on the
newton, I thought I'd mention this to everyone.

After trawling through the AOL developer's documentation site in the
hopes of fixing NewtChat, I think I have finally come across why we
can't connect directly to the AOL servers.

Unfortunately, AOL now uses (y'all guessed it) SSL Authenticiation in
its packets, in addition to a rewrite of its protocols.

It looks like NewtChat is dead (until we port TLS anyway)

Josh

--
Слава Ісусу Христу! Слава на Вікі!