[NTLK] Copy of Blueprint 2

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 10:41:18 EST 2009

Hi Joe,

It is a project management package. But these days, given the number of
freeware project management programmes out there, its use on the Newton
is probably only for the curious or the seriously dedicated. In its day
I bet it was a very good programme. It certainly works very well and has
lots of flexibility, you have to spend a bit of time getting it set up
right for you. The standard task list headings are a bit overkill but
you can reduce them in number and create your own. Grey scale gannt
charts aren't everyone's cup of tea though.

I am currently experimenting with it for curiosity and a love of the Newton.

Andy

http://xrl.us/bgest9