[NTLK] Re (2): Saying bye bye...

S.T. Woodrow woodrow at gis.net
Mon Dec 7 16:05:35 EST 2009

I'm sorry to see one of the good people leave this "fine community."
It's a rare and edifying forum - smart and courteous and funny, and I
hate to think that "harsh reality" should triumph over such Newtonian
gentility. I hope that whatever 2010 brings, the contributors will
find a way to continue to share their specific tech solutions and
their wider vision.

I don't use my Newton now, but if there's no suitable tablet in the
near future, I will dig into the newtontalk archives and get the old
2100 going again. If there IS a good tablet soon, I will look to this
site for opinion and guidance about what should be the Newton3. One
wishes that, even then, Matthias might be lurking. . . .

STW
Rare female user, Boston