[NTLK] OT: Better keyboard, mouse for iMac alu midsummer 2007

Marcus Hammerschmitt marcus.hammerschmitt at t-online.de
Tue Dec 8 18:09:18 EST 2009

Dear all,

using my current iMac keyboard

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/07/imac-slim-keyboard-1.jpg

more often than before I keep feeling uncomfortable with it. It simply doesn't feel right to my fingertips when typing for a prolonged period of time. I really love the eMate's keys touch and feel - who's using something comparable with an iMac?

And the Mighty Mouse is really starting to mightily annoy me, in either cabled or bluetoothed version. It's my second replacement in as much years. I hate to say it, but I have a veteran cabled Microsoft Intellimouse which still performs like a charm. Is the Magic Mouse really an improvement over that mishappen scrollball disaster I'm using now?

Bestest,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://jpgmag.com/people/MH2