[NTLK] 2010 Worries Growing

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Dec 20 11:51:04 EST 2009

Only five days left until Christmas. That means, there's only 11 days
left until the year 2010! It sounds like everyone is getting a little
worked up trying to get their Newtons updated before the deadline. So,
here are some anecdotal suggestions for everyone:

Don't Panic.

Your world (your Newton) is not going to explode.

Make sure you always have a bath towel ready to go, just in case.

You CAN change the date on a computer with no ill effects.

If you're worried you can't make it back in time, set your Newton's
clock back. Pick a favorite year or just estimate how many month's it
will be, until you can get yourself a round tuit. Close your eyes.
Click your heals three times, and keep repeating... There's no place
like Newton!  There's no place like Newton!

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM