[NTLK] Duplicated Packages In The Backup.

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 17:16:40 EST 2009

Question to other list members: if William was to restore incrementally,
only choosing certain items plus the system info on the first restore
(but checking both the internal memory and memory card so nothing was
lost), then unchecking these and choosing others on the next restore and
working his way along like this, would this be safe to do?

Andy