[NTLK] Duplicated Packages In The Backup.

Emerson William dos Santos Moura emersonwsm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:55:43 EST 2009

Being more specific, I use the following configuration:
- Powerbook G3 WallStreet II;
- Mac OS 9.2.2;
- NCU (Newton Connection Utilities).

And I made complete backup and incremental too, both with serial (no
appletalk) and WiFi 811.02b (Lucent Wavelan in Newton and Powerbook).

In all cases, the duplication of packages occurs with freezed ones in
the backup file.

--
Emerson W.S.Moura
Maybe the last brazilian user!