[NTLK] New members

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Mon Dec 21 14:45:50 EST 2009

Hi all out there!

I'm a other one, too.
My Name is Tim K. and 18 years young/old.
So please excuse my bad english knowlegde.

I bought me 4 of the MPs. (120 and 3x 2000). Just because I loved
using it. But I did not now that there was a so lively community out
there. Searching the Internet for almost a year. And I just didn't
joined the Mail cycle - What a pity! But no I am in :D.
Ok, next point - what I have noticed is that there are many sites with
informations out there. But there is no connection between them. No
CollectionPlace. Or I missed it.
So there's my suggestion:
Would you use/like a website what is the connection Site. The missing
link between all?
So for example a place that has an explanation for al the great
programs out there. Or a summaries how to activate them. Because most
of them you can't buy anymore.

And that - I would like to for myself very much - Some tutorials like
setting up your Newton to the "newest level" like having NIE running.
Or a comprising between the web browers.

Ok small/big words - whatever you think about it, please let me now.
Because if there's a "demand" - someone who think - I could use it,
than I would start setting up such a website. I'm no expert in doing
it, but earning some moneys beside school/student life.

Thanks a lot for listening

Your's sincerely

Tim Kaluza