[NTLK] What is yours called

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Dec 23 13:03:46 EST 2009

From: Andy Hill

I wondered if anyone else has given theirs a name? Come on own up.........?

	My first Newton 110 was named Bit.  (Clu's sidekick from TRON)
	My Newton 120 with repaired screen from two Newtons and a few bad pixels on the screen was named Glitch (The watch assistant from Bob in Reboot).
	My wife's Newton 130 was named Babble (Princess Eilonwy's floating light in "The Black Cauldron".)
	When the Newton 110 was retired to the massive jump to a Newton 2000, the Newton 2000 became Bit.

	I had the Newton 110 from 1995-1997, and used the Newton 2000 from 1997-2005.  Still have both, but that was when both were being used.

    .    .
    )\___/     Doc Clu  (member of...)
   /(- _O)       Prison Board BBS
  ( \____  )   rdfig.net  972-329-0781