[NTLK] What is yours called - was [Backlight Replacement]

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 23 15:54:22 EST 2009

Ah, I see this naming business is obviously more commonplace than I
realised.

I shall have to think up a name for mine which is definitely definitely
female.......don't ask me why.

By the way Ed, I don't know about where you live but here Ashley is
mainly a boys name - you ought to be careful that you haven't done a
gender reassignment on your Newt or given it an identify crisis? They
have enough issues as it is, being outmoded, and a last of a species and
all...

Your lucky your wife calls it a Newton, mine calls mine the green thing!!

Best wishes

Andy