[NTLK] Removing stripped screw - eMate 300/Arrives!!!!

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 18:58:42 EST 2009

Welcome to the list Tim.
Be sure sure to look at information re: hinge repair.

<http://www.inventors-emporium.co.uk/pages/newton-emate-hinge.html>
<http://www.pda-soft.de/>

I see that others have replied.  This screw is a T8 and they usually
don't strip unless a smaller wrench is used.  Because this screw as
you described it would be in the bottom of a small shallow well.  If a
New condition t8 doesn't work then epoxy the wrench into the screw and
after full cure ti should work.

Contact me off list with you address.  If you are in US  I'll send you
a door and screw NC, if not in US shipping should b about $1.00 USD.

Woody