[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (was Re: New members)

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Sat Dec 26 04:45:59 EST 2009

Hi there!

I do not have a iPhone or a "real" iPod (just a shuffle) But that is
all I need.
My mobile phone is the cheapest i could get. (In this time they give
you about two mobile phones for free when you buy some electronics
over 100 Euro)

But I got some iPhones for "hacking" (SIM Free -  unlock).
Therefore I used them one - two days.
I didn't find a reason for using it. I like having a pen. It's in my
eyes the better thing to do. You do not tip on your papers to write
something you use a pen. When you're working the the Computer you are
using a keyboard with ten fingers. I can also do that on the newton.

The only thing about what I'm thinking is how to make my display a bit
brighter. Where can you get the White background the "white" (bit
blue?) background replacement kid?

All the best!

Your's sincerely
Tim K.