[NTLK] Newton 2010 Patch?

Todd Naber applguy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:46:34 EST 2009

It was mentioned about a 2010 Newton Patch on the NewtonTalk Digest. I guess
I'm a lurker as well though I read the NewtonTalk Digest now every time I
get one in my Inbox. I use a 12" iBook G4 1.33 (with Mac OS 10.4.11) as I'm
too cheap to afford a newer MacBook Pro; and I recently acquired a MP 2100
and a MP 120 that my employer was going to crush in the compactor.
 I also recently acquired a Entrega USB to ADB adapter and am hoping to get
the Newton's connected to the iBook on Mac OSX. I'll mention my other option
is an older Lime iMac G3 333 that runs OS 9.2.1 that I still have that does
still work on the net, though I don't do much with it (I can't stand to part
with it). If the iMac G3 is a better thing to connect the Newton's to, then
I guess it'll see more use in the future!
 Any help would be great!
Todd Naber
Everson, Washington