[NTLK] Better term program...

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 28 13:14:38 EST 2009

Well, besides the correct font, the terminal program also needs to
interpret the ANSI escape sequences (position cursor, home, clear
screen, clear line, etc.)  I'm not up on what's available for the
Newton, but if there's source for a VT100-like emulator out there, it
should be relatively easy to modify for ANSI.

-Jim