[NTLK] New members

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 01:44:31 EST 2009

I was also a Franklin planner guy. I carried that thing everywhere until I
had owned a Newton 120 2.0 for about a month. Then the Franklin went on the
shelf forever. Now I have a 2000 upgraded to a 2100 and an Emate. The poor
120 met its fate at the hands of a dropped 2 liter Coca Cola bottle.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Tony Kan wrote:
<snip>
This was my reason for getting into mobile computing in the first place.  My
to-do list used to balloon out and copying the incomplete tasks to the next
day
in my Franklin Day Planner became quite tedious.
<snip>