[NTLK] Mad at Apple

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Dec 31 14:16:08 EST 2009

On Thursday, December 31, 2009, Clu <drclu at swbell.net> wrote:

> E-Mate was not my primary device, but I'm just baffled on how Apple
> can operate like that, and why Apple, or the Newton community, didn't
> do anything about it when it was discovered about this problem of E-
> mates.  I mean those hinges go real quick.

Actually, iirc it was only in the middle of the last decade that this
became evident as a problem. It's not like they were popping all
through the time they were being manufactured. We're talking 10 years
now and there can't be more than a few thousands of these things still
in use.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland