Re: [NTLK] Chat programs redux

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 16:48:00 EST

Hi,
    My bust - it wasn't your link in your blog, it was the link mentioned in the NTLK message to which it referred. I think it was "jabberview *dot* com" which led me astray.
     Update - I was able to get ChatBuddy up and running and loaded up NIM. NIM seems to work albeit a little "strangely". I am able to enter my login but my password doesn't want to appear... I'll have to troubleshoot later when I get back from work.
      Thanks for the help!
      Scott

--
Sent from my Apple MessagePad.